At a give away price of R2.7m or nearest offer!
This is an immaculate home recently renovated to the highest standard. It is best described as a feature from a glossy magazine which offers a great life-style living. It is walk-in ready !
This is a north facing home with a spacious front patio which flows through to the living area. The garden is very private, so the home is not overlooked or overlooking any other homes.
It is within walking distance of the main amenities.
Entrance is through the front patio.
- Large front patio, with sliding doors (outside) & folding stack doors (inside) which opens onto the indoor living area. The ceiling has down lighters. There are roller blinds on all the patio windows affected by the sun.
- Open plan living area (tiled floor throughout) with two ceiling fans.
- A Centre wood burning stove is a feature of the room.
- Galley kitchen with granite tops; a fitted stove (UCO) & extractor; also a gas hob for those dark Eskom times; storage space is excellent with cupboards with glass front and back lighting.
It plumbed for a washing machine & dishwasher and has an extra utility room with storage cupboards and access to the drying courtyard & to the garage.
- Main bedroom has a spacious walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, carpets & a glass walk-in shower room en-suite with a ceiling heater. This bedroom has underfloor heating. It also has many extra strategically fitted wall cupboards for storage.
There are sliding barn doors to both bathrooms, which are both tiled to the ceiling.
- Second bedroom has a ceiling fan, BIC’s & carpets.
The second bathroom has a glass walk-in shower & ceiling heater.
- Both the front and back patios are fully enclosed, tiled & with aluminium sliding windows & doors. The back fully enclosed patio is presently a bright dining room and opens from the house with French doors and the outside doors are stack doors opening up to the private garden.
- There is a sociable room off the main living area with a bar counter (optional) & shelving, with folding stack doors to the patio. [This could become a study with a sleeper couch or a dining room if so required after removing the bar counter & shelving]
- Single garage with auto door, extra wall cupboards & has direct access to the kitchen.
- The drying courtyard.
- The back garden is level and very private and is landscaped with tiles and mondo grass.