REASONABLY PRICED AT R1.900.000 (ono)
It has two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a study and a single garage .
This home is south entry.
- Open plan lounge / dining room with vinyl strip floor.
- The kitchen is compact but well-fitted with extra cupboard space. It is fitted for a washing machine.
- Main bedroom is carpeted with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom .
- Second bedroom has good carpets and BIC’s.
- The second bathroom has a shower, wc & basin.
- Study is carpeted.
- Front patio is open.
- Drying courtyard has a stainless steel sink.
Amberglen Retirement Village enjoys an additional 20% rebate on their rates, because it is classified as a retirement village.
Services covered by the levy:
All maintenance to the common property & road repairs, admin, insurance, swimming pool, cottage sisters.The grass is cut weekly during the growing season. Areas gardened with shrubs & flowers is maintained by the resident. In the winter the shrubs & trees can be pruned on request.
Windows are cleaned on a 6-week cycle.
All outside maintenance (painting of the barge-boards & windows)
Patio maintenance is for the account of the owner, as is all internal maintenance.
Meals: the dining room serves a reasonably priced 3-course meal at lunch time. The meals can be delivered to the house for a small fee & frozen meals are available
Should you wish to purchase this property, we, the property facilitators, will forward the relevant & basic documents of intent completed, by both parties to the Seller’s appointed conveyancers. They will draw up the Sales Agreement & proceed with the Sale. This is because we are not estate agents, but facilitators.