Delightful free standing unit R1,850,00
This is a really well-presented 115sqm free standing home.
It has two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a study and a single garage. The living areas are open plan making a bright large living area. The free-standing stove will remain.
- Open plan lounge / dining room with good & relatively new carpets.
- The kitchen is bright, compact & open plan to the living areas but is well-fitted with extra cupboard space. It is plumbed for a washing machine. The stove will remain, if required.
- Main bedroom has good BIC’s and an en-suite shower room.
- Second bedroom also has BIC’s.
- The second bathroom has a bath, wc & basin.
- Study has carpets and access to the garage. No auto door.
- Front patio is partially enclosed, with a ceiling and it would be easy to fit glass doors to enclose the patio, making it a wonderful suntrap in the winter. The front garden is quite private.
- Electricity is a pre-paid meter.
- There has a ceramic tiled pathway and courtyard.
- Entrance is from the back of the house (south-entry).
Amberglen Retirement Village enjoys an additional 20% rebate on their rates, because it is classified as a retirement village.
Services covered by the levy:
All maintenance to the common property & road repairs, admin, insurance, swimming pool, cottage sisters.
The grass is cut weekly during the growing season. Areas gardened with shrubs & flowers is maintained by the resident. In the winter the shrubs & trees can be pruned on request.
Windows are cleaned on a 6-week cycle.
All outside maintenance (painting of the barge-boards & windows)
Patio maintenance is for the account of the owner, as is all internal maintenance.
Meals: the dining room serves a reasonably priced 3-course meal at lunch time. The meals can be delivered to the house for a small fee & frozen meals are available
Should you wish to purchase this property, we, the property facilitators, will forward the relevant & basic documents of intent completed, by both parties to the Seller’s appointed conveyancers. They will draw up the Sales Agreement & proceed with the Sale. This is because we are not estate agents, but facilitators.
The Seller will make a donation to the Amberglen Reserve Fund to reduce our levy payments.
033 239 4549
083 701 5911
033 239 4577
079 938 323
033 239 4458
084 244 4463